Over the next several weeks, our two new pastors, Rev. Kris Tate and Rev. Jen Logsdon-Kellogg, will be embarking on a "Listening Tour," hosted in the homes of several of our church members. This Listening Tour is designed to help the new pastors learn about the Quail Springs UMC culture, history, and people. These are casual gatherings of 12-15 people.
During the gathering, the pastors will ask five key questions of you. Your answers will help the new pastoral leadership develop priorities and direction for their first months with us.
1. What one thing do I need to know about this church?
2. What is one way that we are going to reach new people?
3. What is one dream you have for our church?
4. What is one thing you are afraid I might do?
5. What is one question you would like to ask me?
Click the button below to sign up for a spot in one of our hosts' home. Space is limited, so sign up today!