The Early Childhood Program at Quail Springs UMC
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
9:30 am to 2:30 pm
The Early Childhood Program is an outreach ministry of the Quail Springs United Methodist Church and is a not-for-profit organization. We seek to serve families with children ages 2 months through four years old. Our mission is to provide children with a fun, safe, and loving environment that develops spiritual, academic, social and physical skills.
"Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God." --Luke 18:16
We will strive to provide an environment ideal for the growth of children. We believe all children deserve a place that provides safety, security and love. Our students will be offered daily opportunities to develop a love of learning in a Christian atmosphere.
Fall 2017 enrollment is currently closed.
Please contact the director to be placed on our waiting list.
We offer six different classes:
- Children's Day Out infants (two months to one year) one day per week is available
- Children's Day Out one year olds (must be one by September 1st, 2017)
- Children's Day Out young two year olds (must be two by December 31, 2017)
- Children's Day Out older two year olds (must be two by September 1st, 2017)
- Preschool three year olds (must be three by September 1st, 2017)
- Pre-Kindergarten four year olds (must be four by September 1st, 2017)
*Enrollment fee $100 + $70 supply fee ($35 due at enrollment and $35 due January 1).
No supply list will be sent home. All supplies will be purchased from the supply fee.
These fees are non-refundable.
Tuition Rates Are As Follows:
Infants and Toddlers
- One Day/Week=9 payments of $165.00
- Two Days/Week= 9 payments of $250.00
- Three Days/Week=9 payments of $335.00
Children's Day Out and Preschool Classes
- Two Days/Week=9 payments of $235.00
- Three Days/Week=9 payments of $320.00
**Three day enrollment is recommended for Preschool 3’s
** The Pre-K 4 year old class is a 3 day per week class.
To enroll for Fall 2017, please e-mail email@example.com or call Jeanine at 755-3258 to complete an enrollment form. Once the form is complete, you can turn it in by mail, e-mail, or drop it off at the ECP office.
To make a payment online, click the button below. Once you are taken to our E-giving site, you can register your information or continue as a guest. You can find the "Early Childhood Program Tuition" option under the "Special Giving Opportunities" section.